Below you will find links that address some of the commonly asked questions about
products and services. Each link opens up a new html page in a pop-up.
1) Is it true that any paper form can be recreated electronically by Active Ink and filled out on a Tablet PC just as easily as if it were actually paper?
2) Will the information look just as if I had typed it using a keyboard?
3) My handwriting is sloppy. Can Active Ink Software correctly read even my messy writing?
4) What if a customer disputes information on the form as incorrect? Can you ever see the original written document once it's been converted to text?
5) I sometimes need to draw diagrams or add photos to the forms I use. Can Active Ink Software help me with that?
6) Can my mobile workforce submit their work forms from the field? Is it possible to avoid wasting time going into the office so that the information gathered on paper forms can then be entered into the office computer?
7) Can signatures be saved in their original form even if the rest of the document has been converted into text?
8) I have some technical background and want to develop and create my own digital forms using your software. Is that possible?
9) Can I get help designing my forms?
10) I know my workplace efficiency can be improved, but am not sure exactly how to take advantage of the benefits available from Active Ink Software. Does Active Ink offer custom programming design? What about helping me to install and set up my software and use it to maximum advantage?
11) Can I scan information into my permanent data base using Active Ink Software? Will it recognize hand written numbers or a long series of numbers, like those in serial numbers?